By visiting and using the Website you accept and agree to be bound by all the Terms. Liquor Barons and Liquor Barons Hillarys may vary these Terms at any time, and by continuing to use the Website you consent to any variation. We will not notify users of any variations, so please regularly check these Terms for any variations. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use the Website.
- The use of the Website and the content on the Website is for personal, non-commercial purposes only, unless consented to in writing by Liquor Barons. All copyright and other rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights) in and to the Website and the material on the Website are owned by Liquor Barons. Users may not use, adapt, modify, sell, license, distribute, transmit, display, publish or create works derived from the Website or the material or any part thereof without prior written consent from Liquor Barons, which may be withheld in the absolute discretion of Liquor Barons (except as otherwise permitted by applicable law).
- Certain material provided or available on or through the Website may be stated to be subject to special or additional rules or conditions which will form part of these Terms.
- Whilst Liquor Barons derives information from sources which Liquor Barons believe to be accurate and up to date at the time of publication, aside from our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law, Liquor Barons makes no representation or warranty that the content on the Website is accurate, up to date or complete or that any expressions of opinion or statements of intention are reasonable or honest. Liquor Barons do not warrant or guarantee that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected immediately or that the Website will be free from viruses or contamination. Except where prohibited by law, Liquor Barons will not be liable to its users for any loss, damage, claims or expenses that said users may suffer do to the use of the Website and/or any information on it.
- Users of the Website may post product reviews. This right is extended on condition that the review is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, an invasion of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, product reviews should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content within a review. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any content. If you post a product review, unless indicated otherwise, you grant Liquor Barons a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, translate, distribute the content.
- The Websites contains links to other websites which may be controlled by third parties (Third Party Websites). Liquor Barons is not responsible for any content on Third Party Websites nor does it enforce or approve such websites. The user accepts that visiting Third Party Websites is done at the users own risk and enquiries should be made when relying on any content contained in Third Party Websites. Liquor Barons makes no representations or warranty on the quality or accuracy of material available on Third Party Websites, or that such material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- This Website uses “cookie” information collection technology. Cookies may also be used by companies to which we link. It is the users responsibility to use a browser which does not (or is configured not to) accept cookies should the user not wish to receive them. Be advised, however, that doing so may limit the functionality of the Website.
- All information, advice or other data on the Website is provided as general information only and should not be relied upon. Use of and any reliance upon the Website and its Content are entirely at your own risk.
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, Liquor Barons will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury or other claim or outcome arising from reliance upon the Website.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Western Australia, and any dispute in relation to these Terms or your access or use of the Website will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Western Australia. If any of these Terms are unenforceable or held to be invalid, the offending provision/s will be removed from these Terms and the amended Terms will remain in force. Any failure by Liquor Barons to act or enforce these Terms immediately will not be considered a waiver of Liquor Barons right to take any such action.
Further Terms And Conditions
- You must be 18+ to engage with this site.
- Do not forward these materials to anyone below the legal drinking age. Liquor Barons supports the responsible consumption of its products.
BARONS ADVANTAGE CLUB MEMBERS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of Membership to the Barons Advantage Club.
1.2 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information provided to Members in relation to the Barons Advantage Club is correct, Liquor Barons accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misconceptions.
2.1 In these Terms and Conditions unless the context otherwise requires: “Award” means any prize obtained by the Member through Barons Advantage Club;
“Barons Advantage Club” means the Award and Benefits program conducted by Liquor Barons for Liquor Barons Store customers who become Members;
“Benefits” means any of the specials, discounts or promotions offered or available to the Member from time to time as a result of Membership in Barons Advantage Club;
“Card” means the Barons Advantage Club Card issued to the Member;
“Frequent Buyer Scheme” means the program conducted by Liquor Barons whereby Members may redeem Points for purchases made and may redeem the Points for Awards, or for a “Discount” off a purchase
“Liquor Barons” means Liquor Barons Co-Operative Limited;
“Liquor Barons Store” means those stores with which Liquor Barons has an agreement for earning and/or redeeming Points;
“Member” means a person whose name is printed on the Card;
“Points” means points earned by the Member for purchases made at Liquor Barons Stores in accordance with the point earning rates as calculated by Liquor Barons from time to time.
“Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
3. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
3.1 The Terms and Conditions will not be changed except in writing by Liquor Barons. Liquor Barons will use reasonable endeavors to advise Members of any changes, but is not liable in any way for any failure to do so. Liquor Barons may publish notice of any change to the Terms and Conditions in the Public Notices section of the West Australian Newspaper circulating through Western Australia.
3.2 Liquor Barons reserves the right to make any changes to the Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion, including but not limited to changes to:
• Earning of Points
• Points earning rates
• Expiry of accrued Points
• Redeeming Points
3.3 Liquor Barons reserves the right in its absolute discretion to withdraw, cancel or in any way change any of the Awards or Benefits previously advertised or offered to the Member, at any time, and Liquor Barons will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Member resulting from such withdrawal, cancellation or change.
4.1 Liquor Barons reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without notice to revoke the Membership of the Member and/or the right of the Member to use the Card or to utilise any Award or Benefit.
4.2 Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Member whether intentional or otherwise may result in the termination of Membership;
4.3 A breach of these Terms and Conditions includes, but is not limited to, the Member in the reasonable opinion of Liquor Barons:
• Supplying or attempting to supply misleading information or making any misrepresentation to Liquor Barons;
• Acting in any way which is likely to be detrimental to the interests of Liquor Barons or the Liquor Barons Advantage Club.
5.1 Membership of Barons Advantage Club is open to only individuals of at least eighteen years of age. Membership is not open to companies or partnerships. Membership is offered at the discretion of Liquor Barons, and it has the right to accept or reject any application for Membership.
5.2 The Member is responsible for advising Liquor Barons of any change of contact details. Members may accumulate points, but are unable to redeem points until such time as they have provided their contact details.
5.3 Membership will terminate automatically on the death of the Member. Points earned but not redeemed at the time of death will be cancelled.
6. Use of the Card
6.1 By the use of the Card the Member agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
6.2 The Card is and remains the property of Liquor Barons and must be returned on demand.
6.3 The Card is valid for use only by the Member and is not transferrable in any circumstances.
6.4 Liquor Barons will credit Points to Member’s Card when the Member makes a purchase at any Liquor Barons store.
6.5 Points may only be credited to one Card.
6.6 Accumulated Points cannot be sold, assigned, transferred or otherwise redeemed whether for value consideration or otherwise.
6.7 Liquor Barons may deduct from the points balance in a member’s account any points credited in error and any points relating to a purchase which is cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given.
6.8 All points earned will expire two years from the date they were earned.
6.9 When claiming an Award or Discount, Points will automatically redeem in the order they were earned.
6.10 Points may be redeemed for Awards when the Member has Points equal to or greater that the Points required to redeem such Awards. Points may be redeemed for a Discount on Purchases at any time.
6.11 Each Liquor Barons Store will clearly display the Points required to redeem each Award.
6.12 The Member must produce the Card to receive any Awards or Discounts.
6.13 Prizes ( or Awards )may only be redeemed from the Liquor Barons Store from where the Card was issued. Discounts on Purchases, as a redemption, may be obtained at any Liquor Barons Store.
6.14 To replace a lost or stolen card, a charge of $2 may be payable by the member concerned.
6.15 Where a Liquor Barons Store is to cease its association with Liquor Barons, written notice may be given to its Members issued with a Card from that Liquor Barons Store and with the accumulated Points in excess of 500 giving those Members two months to redeem their Points. After the expiration of that time, any Points outstanding may be cancelled.
6.16 Liquor Barons does supply data to some suppliers for market research. This data does not include any details of our Members such as name, address etc.